This Notice is sent by PRIMORIS Services LLC. In this Notice we refer to our company as "we" or "us." Persons seeking services through us are referred to as "you" or "your."
Protecting your privacy is one of our top concerns. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain the security of your information. We also restrict access to your information to those persons who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We apply the same disclosure practices and policies to our former clients as to our current clients.
If your state offers greater privacy protection, we will provide that protection: e.g., the right to opt out.
Information that We May Collect and Share with Others
- Information that we receive from you: policy number, personal identification number (PIN) or other identifying information such as zip code or date of birth
- Information about your transactions with us or others: name, address, type of policy, payment information and history
Categories of Parties to Whom We May Disclose Information
- regulators and law enforcement when permitted or required by law
- others, with your consent
- institutions providing financial products and services: insurers and banks
- third party service providers when it is necessary to allow them to provide services for us
Accuracy of Your Personal Information that We Possess
We strive to maintain the accuracy of your information that we have. With proper identification, you have the right to access the information we have about you. You have the right to ask us to correct, amend or delete any information that you believe to be incorrect and we will respond within 30 days. If we concur with your request, we will amend or delete the information in question. We will also send the correction to anyone who received the incorrect information in the last two years. If we do not agree that the information is incorrect, you have the right to give us a statement of what you believe to be correct. We will place your statement in your file. We will send it to anyone who received the original information. We will also send it to anyone who later receives the information. To request access to or to amend or delete your information, please contact us at:
PRIMORIS Services LLC
PO Box 620462
Oviedo, FL 32762-0462
The effective date of this Online Privacy Notice was initially September, 2010. It has most recently been updated August 2012.